The Real Housewives of Atlanta alum, Porsha Williams, dropped by The Breakfast Club on Wednesday morning, March 5, 2025, to address the speculation surrounding her estranged husband, Simon Guobadia, and his recent run-in with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
Last month, Simon, a Nigerian businessman, was detained by ICE while in Georgia, with his status listed as “in ICE custody”.
According to WSB-TV 2 Atlanta, the 60-year-old entered the United States from Nigeria in 1982 and was deemed deportable in 1985 after allegedly overstaying his visa.
READ ALSO: Bianca Censori And Kanye West Heading For A Divorce
The internet wasted no time pointing fingers at Porsha, with many fans theorizing that she tipped off authorities as a revenge move amid their contentious divorce.
But Porsha isn’t here for the blame game—she’s shutting it down once and for all.
During her Breakfast Club appearance, the hosts got straight to the point: “Did you call ICE on Simon?” Porsha didn’t flinch. “No, no—it doesn’t benefit me at all,” she replied firmly.
READ ALSO: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Kids Constantly Wanting Her To Date Again
She doubled down, emphasizing that sabotaging Simon serves her no purpose. “Mentally and financially, it doesn’t benefit me,” she added.
Despite their messy split, Porsha insists there’s no bad blood—at least not on a personal level. “Just because you’re going through a divorce doesn’t mean you hate someone,” she explained.
“I hate actions, I hate lies, I hate a lot of characteristics, but I love the person. I would never wish harm on anybody.”
That said, she couldn’t resist a subtle jab. Calling Simon “a slithering snake,” she continued, “He’s going to find his way out of it. I’m sure he’ll be fine.”
Porsha and Simon’s relationship has been a whirlwind since day one, and their breakup has been no less dramatic. In early 2024, Porsha stunned fans by announcing their divorce after just over a year of marriage, unraveling a union that once seemed picture-perfect. What followed was a public feud filled with cryptic social media posts, pointed accusations, and legal sparring.
Even so, Porsha has aimed to keep her head above the fray. When Simon’s detainment made headlines, she issued a statement distancing herself from the situation. “It’s disheartening to see my estranged husband make choices that have led to this outcome,” she said at the time. “At this moment, my priority is moving forward with my family.”
READ ALSO: Jamie Foxx Recalls Health Ordeal; Says He Suffered A “Brain Bleed That Led To A Stroke”
While the former couple’s relationship remains anything but cordial, Porsha is clear on one thing: she’s not rooting for Simon’s downfall.